In stock orders received Monday through Friday are processed by the next business day. Any orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or on holidays will be processed the following business day.
You will receive a confirmation email when you place an order online, and another confirmation email with your tracking number, when your item has been shipped.
Since most of our items are made to order by hand in our Brooklyn, NY workshop, if the item you ordered is not already in stock, please allow additional time to create your jewelry piece(s) and fulfill your order.If an item happens to be out of stock or unavailable, we’ll contact you either by phone or email to get you an estimated date of delivery. For items that I don’t have in stock and have to fabricate, please allow 3-5 days for me to fabricate your item before shipping.
All orders are subject to bank authorization prior to processing and/or shipping.
As a New York State registered business, I charge sales tax for any orders shipped to NY.
We respect your privacy and do not sell or trade your information with any third parties. Any information we collect will only be utilized to better serve you in your shopping experience. By signing up to our email lst, you agree to receive Black Six Jewelry offers, promotions and other Black Six Jewelry commercial messages. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Items purchased directly from Black Six Jewelry:
- For all repair questions or to setup a repair, please contact me using my contact form.
- Please include your date of purchase or order number from your receipt, a description of damage, and online links to clear photos of the damage.
- If we are able to repair your piece, we will issue you an RMA number and shipping instructions.
- All repairs are subject to material, labor, and shipping charges.
Items purchased from another retailer:
- Please contact the retailer that you purchased your piece from as they should already have policies in place to repair/replace your damaged jewelry.
- If they are unable or unwilling to help you to your satisfaction, please contact me directly using my contact form.
You can request an order cancellation at anytime before your order has been assigned a tracking number and shipped out. Please contact me using my contact form ASAP to request a cancellation.
Returns / Exchanges
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, non-custom items may be returned in new and unworn condition for a refund or exchange. Please contact me directly using my contact form within 14 days from date of delivery to request an RMA number and return shipping instructions. Once an RMA number has been issued, you have 30 days from date of delivery to ship any item(s) back to us. Please make sure to track and insure your return shipment, as your return package is the responsibility of the sender until it has been delivered to my workshop.
Any items marked Final Sale items are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. All custom items are considered Final Sale items and may not be returned or exchanged. Black Six Jewelry cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom stamped jewelry of any kind. Once this jewelry has been personalized for you, it cannot be resold.
Due to health / hygiene concerns and NY state law, Black Six Jewelry is unable to allow returns or exchanges on intimate items such as body jewelry, earrings, etc.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable returns and exchanges.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
At Black Six Jewelry, we are committed to providing our customers with a secure shopping environment. We are registered with GeoTrust, a highly trusted, internationally recognized SSL certificate authority. All purchases at blacksixjewelry.com are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption and any transactions conducted on this website are transmitted in an encrypted form. We use 256-bit Secure Server layer (SSL) provided by industry leading GeoTrust.
Complimentary Shipping Offer
Black Six Jewelry offers complimentary outgoing shipping on all U.S. shipped purchases except for craft supplies. Items on our Etsy store under Craft Supplies (anything in the craft supply category) are shipped $5.00 flat rate to anywhere in the U.S. and $22.75 for shipping most international orders.
- When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear and tear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact me immediately using this contact form.
- Please provide your order number along with your email address and phone number. To ensure prompt resolution with the shipper, please retain the shipping box, all packing materials, and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
Each piece of jewelry from Black Six Jewelry is individually handmade and/or handcrafted to order; it is not mass produced. As such, there will be minor imperfections, but that is what gives your jewelry it’s special character and its own uniqueness. I would suggest that you take the time to view the product photography provided to make sure that you will be happy with your purchase. Not every item is individually photographed. The item you receive will be very similar to the one pictured but may differ slightly due to gemstone differences and variations during the fabrication process (hammering, patina application, etc). All photos are captured in daylight-balanced lighting for an accurate image of the item’s true color.